Premium Organic Triacontanol
Triacontanol affects many aspects of growth and results in increased yield, uptake of water and nutrients as well as fruit and flower number, size and quality, and essential oil production. It also triggers the release of adenosine, a fast-acting second messenger important for the regulation of transpiration and translocation of sugar and other metabolites. Apply TriaGrow to enhance growth, protect against abiotic stress, and increase overall crop yields.
What's in TriaGrow?
• Triacontanol is naturally found in plant cuticle waxes and beeswax and is abundant in the leaves of most plants.
• Triacontanol allows plants to uptake nutrients and water more efficiently which allows for more efficient utilization of fertilizers and supplements already being applied (increases usefulness of current crop treatments).
• It improves yield, growth, photosynthesis, protein synthesis, uptake of water and nutrients, nitrogen-fixation, enzyme activity and contents of free amino acids, reducing sugars, soluble protein, and active constituents of essential oil in various crops
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
To enhance growth and resilience begin application after transplant or emergence.
Field Vegetables, Root Crops, Herbs, Orchards, Vineyards, Ornamentals, and Turf:
• 6 - 8mL /ac in 100L water. Apply weekly or as required.
• 60mL / acre in 100L water. Apply 1-2 times prior to flowering.
Potted vegetables, Herbs, and Plants:
Hydroponics and Marijuana:
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing TriaGrow with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
Stage of Application
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.