In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Agriculture Solutions. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. Our Website Services, our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We endeavor to ensure that our prices are current. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
3. Product Descriptions, we strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
4. Product Orders, Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website. All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, email address, telephone contact, and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware. We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven days. If we have not responded to you within seven days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. Delivery of your ordered products will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
5. Product Returns, we undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions where we set out our requirements relating to the return of such goods. We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within ten days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
6. Site Access, when you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. Hyperlinks, this website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
8. Intellectual Property Rights, the copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission. Any comment, feedback, idea, or suggestion (called "Comments") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future, we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality, and copyright.
9. Disclaimers, while we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
10. Limitation of Liability, To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
11. Indemnity, By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
12. Force Majeure, if a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven Notices to you. "Force Majeure" means any act, circumstance, or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
13. Jurisdiction, These terms, and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Canada and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed, or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.