Surfactants work to reduce surface tension between water particles, which facilitates spreading. It also enables water to spread evenly through the soil, reducing the presence of dry spots and water channels. Yucca can be added to fertilizers to increase their effectiveness and add additional protection against drought, heat, salt, and UV stress. Conserve water, increase productivity and protect against dehydration by adding Yucca to your fertilizer.
• Yucca is a natural surfactant and when added to biostimulants can increase its effectiveness and add additional protection against drought, heat, salt, and UV stress.
• Yucca acts as an effective wetting agent, reducing water loss amongst crops and cuttings.
• It also enables water to spread evenly through the soil, reducing the presence of dry spots and water channels.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
Potted Vegetables, Herbs, and Flowers:
• 1.5g / L water. Apply every 2 weeks in hot weather.
Row and Field Crops - New Seedlings or Transplants:
• 800mL / acre. Drench soil before or after planting. Repeat mid-season.
• 200mL / acre. Spray over planted beds. Repeat mid-season.
Tomatoes and Bell Peppers:
• 400mL / acre. Add to first feed. Reapply every 2 weeks in hot weather.
• 400mL / acre. First application at 10 days after transplanting, the second application of 200mL / acre 2 months later.
• 600mL / acre. Every 45 days beginning at green-up.
• 600mL / acre. Every 30 days beginning at green-up.
Flowers and Ground Cover:
• 800mL / acre. Apply every 2 weeks in hot weather.
Soil and Compost:
• 800mL / acre. Apply to soil/compost and mix thoroughly. Reapply as necessary to improve water and nutrient penetration.
Hydroponics and Cannabis:
• 0.5mL / L water. Apply to roots weekly through grow and bloom, beginning at transplant.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing Yucca with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.