Prime is a CFIA registered plant biostimulant
Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) is a growth-promoting phytohormone known as an auxin. Kinetin, a cytokinin, stimulates cell proliferation and differentiation. Salicylic Acid improves resistance to drought and environmental stress, enhances hardiness, flowering, and fruit yield. Together these compounds stimulate root formation and improve rooting percentage, increase crop yield, and improve fruit and grain size and quality.
• IBA is an endogenous plant hormone that gets converted to IAA to promote the development of adventitious roots.
• Kinetin and other cytokinins have been proven to positively regulate traits like grain or fruit size and biomass.
• Salicylic acid is an endogenous signaling molecule associated with various defense mechanisms and is known to protect against drought and salinity, as well as heavy metal toxicity and extreme heat.
• Vitamin B1 has been shown to function as an activator of plant disease resistance traits to improve health and vitality.
• Vitamin C has proposed functions in photosynthesis as an enzyme cofactor (including synthesis of ethylene, gibberellins, and anthocyanins) and in control of cell growth.
To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
Please see the label for application rates.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing Prime with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
Stage of Application
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.