NTS Micro-Force™ contains a blend of beneficial soil and plant microbes specifically designed to produce a robust bacterial-dominated brew. On-farm brewing allows economical access to the diverse benefits of this species blend which can be soil or foliar applied depending on the desired result.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: All brewing equipment must be thoroughly cleaned before and after use. When using potentially contaminated water sources (e.g. dam water) treat water first using bleach (4% available chlorine) at a rate of 50 mL per 100 L of water. Proportional amounts of bleach will be required if the available chlorine % varies. Aerate for at least one (1) hour, until the smell of chlorine dissipates.
Bacteria Dominated: For each 100 L of water in the brewer add 1 L of LMF™ (Liquid Microbe Food) plus 1 L of Dominate-B™, followed by 50 g of NTS Micro-Force™ (sprinkling product over the surface and allowing agitation to mix). Brew with aeration and agitation for 18 – 24 hrs* at 20 – 30ºC. Ideally apply as soon as possible after brewing, however use of Dominate-B™ will increase the stability of the brew for up to 2 weeks. *Brews may require longer in cooler conditions. Monitor the brew closely. Heavy frothing is a sign of completion of a bacterial dominated brew and the brewer can now be turned off. Fungal brews should show minimal frothing. Ensure compliance with your quality assurance code of practice regarding the use of microbial products before use.
• Vegetables - 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 2 weeks or as required.
• Orchards, Vineyards & Ornamentals - 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 4 – 8 weeks or as required.
• Turf - 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required.
• Broadacre Crops & Pasture - 20 – 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply as required.
• Spot-Spraying - 1 part brewed concentrate to 2 parts water, apply as required.
• Vegetables - 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 2 weeks or as required.
• Orchards, Vineyards & Ornamentals - 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 4 – 8 weeks or as required.
• Turf - 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required.
• Broadacre Crops (liquid inject) - 10 – 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply at planting.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing NTS Micro-Force™ with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.