TrueKelp™ is a high-performance, environmentally sustainable kelp extract
TrueKelp has been proven in independent testing to increase yields, improve tolerance to heat, drought, salinity, and disease stresses. It has also been proven to improve plant health and vigor, cell wall strength, root mass and depth, photosynthetic efficiency, and plant antioxidant levels.
TrueKelp is processed in a unique way to keep high levels of naturally occurring beneficial ingredients while reducing solids allowing for maximum compatibility with liquid fertilizers and smooth delivery through irrigation and other spray equipment.
TrueKelp is environmentally safe and beneficial.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
General Application and Potted Flowers, Vegetables, Fruit, and Plants:
• 1 g (1/4 tsp) / L water. Apply weekly through grow and bloom cycle.
Seeds and Bulbs:
• 1 g (1/4 tsp) / L water. Soak overnight. After planting, water with the same solution.
Seeds for field sowing, cuttings:
• 1 g (1/4 tsp) / L water. Soak briefly. After planting, water with the same solution.
Soil and compost:
• 1 kg per 100 kg soil/ compost. Mix dry product thoroughly or dilute 200-300 times and sprinkle liquid over soil/compost. Maximum 1 application per year.
Hydroponics and Medical Marijuana.
• ½-1 g (1/8-1/4 tsp) / L water. Add to roots weekly through grow and bloom cycle.
Vegetables including Leafy Greens, Legumes, Crucifers, Alliums, etc:
• 400g - 600g / ac at six-leaf stage or 2-3 weeks after emergence. Repeat every 2-3 weeks and after each picking.
Tomatoes, Potatoes, Peppers, Eggplant:
• 400g / ac weekly after transplanting throughout the season.
Orchards / Vineyards:
• 400g - 600g / ac just prior to flowering. Repeat every 2-3 weeks.
• 120g - 320g / ac every 2 weeks after emergence.
Pasture / Hay / Meadow:
• 400g - 600g / ac spray 2 weeks after emergence, reapply after grazing or cutting
Field Crops: Wheat, Canola, Soybean, Corn, etc:
300g / ac at 3-5 leaf stage, and/or apply at fungicide application.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing TrueKelp™ with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.