A powerful plant growth promotant and naturally occurring photosynthetic enhancer
NTS Triacontanol has been scientifically proven to increase cell division rates, which produces larger root and shoot mass. When sprayed on plants during growth periods, it activates secondary messengers which increase enzymatic and hormone activity to boost °Brix levels and plant immunity. Other studies on Triacontanol have shown it to improve protein synthesis, promote flowering, tillering, and branching, reduce flower and fruit drop, increase crop height, and foster earlier crop maturity.
• Influences mineral uptake from soil.
• Increases permeability to water and solutions and enhances the capacity to retain moisture.
• Supports the actions of natural enzymes and hormones in the plant.
• Increases the rate of photosynthesis.
• Enhances synthesis of proteins.
• Promotes flower buds.
• Promotes more tillering and branching.
• Reduces leaf drop, flower, and fruit drop.
• Increases crop height.
• Increases root mass and length.
• Promotes earlier maturity.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
NTS Triacontanol is best applied as a foliar diluted in water. The chemistry of Triacontanol is such that it does not mix easily with other materials. Compatibility and/or performance cannot be guaranteed when combined with other products.
• Vegetables: 8 mL per 100 L water. Apply weekly or as required.
• Orchards, Vineyards, Ornamentals & Turf: 8 mL per 100 L water. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required.
• Broadacre Crops: 12mL/ac in 100 L water. Apply once or twice prior to flowering.
• Pasture: 12mL/ac in 100 L water. Apply as required.
• Spot-Spraying: 8 mL per 100 L water. Apply as required.
• 4 mL per 1000 L of final nutrient solution. Do not mix with hydroponic nutrient concentrates. Add via Part C or to the return tank.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing NTS Triacontanol with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.