NTS Shuttle Seven.
NTS Shuttle Seven™ is the ultimate product in liquid mineral management
NTS Shuttle Seven™ sequesters, chelates and delivers more nutrition than previously possible using the revolutionary and exclusive sequester/chelator Shuttle™ technology. Nutri-Key Shuttle Seven™ continues to operate beyond the original quantity applied by complexing and converting other dormant ions into usable plant food. It also serves as a carbohydrate-based microbial promotant.
• Chelates and delivers more nutrition than previously possible.
• In soil situations, Shuttle® can continue to operate beyond the original quantity dosed, complexing and converting other dormant ions into useable plant food.
• Also serves as a carbohydrate-based microbial promotant.
• Contains “background nutrients” to avoid the problems that can occur when the correction of one shortage triggers another shortage due to the antagonistic effect of certain elements
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
NTS Shuttle Seven™ can be soil-applied or used as a foliar. Rates vary by crop and application type. Specific rate guidelines can be found in the product brief.
Foliar Spray:(preferred application method)
• Greenhouse: 0.5 L per 100 L water up to 1L/ac equivalent. Apply every 2 weeks or as required.
• Turf: 0.5 L per 100 L water up to 1.5L/acre equivalent. Apply every 4 weeks or as required.
• Greenhouse: 1.5-2L/ac, every 2 weeks or as required.
• Turf: 1.5-2L/ac, every 4 weeks or as required.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing TrueLaunch with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
Stage of Application
Soil and Foliar
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.