Sea-Crop® is a naturally-derived concentrate of ocean minerals
Sea-Crop® is naturally derived from ocean water and is produced using a special process that protects the enzymes and organic substances that occur in oceans. Over 89 elements and minerals are present in Sea-Crop®. These trace elements are presented in a highly available form and provide important enzyme co-factors that enable plants to form more complete compounds.
• Sea-Crop® contains 20% solids by weight, which include at least 89 different marine minerals from aluminum to zirconium, as well as organic substances.
2L - 10L
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
Sea-Crop® liquid concentrate can be used in a soil drench, transplant solution, in irrigation systems, or can be foliar applied. On perennial crops, apply in the fall as a soil drench for best results. On annual crops, apply as a drench at planting. Can be combined with most fertilizers except soluble phosphates. For best results, do not combine Sea-Crop® with herbicides.
• Foliar spray 2-8L per acre, 10-14 days after each cutting.
• Foliar spray 2-3L per acre, every 3-4 weeks.
• Foliar spray 2-8L per acre at appropriate plant stages.
For serious disease issues, increase the rate up to 10x for the best response.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing TrueLaunch with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
2L - 10L
Stage of Application
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.