Sea-Crop® is a naturally-derived concentrate of ocean minerals
Sea-Crop® is naturally derived from ocean water and is produced using a special process that protects the enzymes and organic substances that occur in oceans. Over 89 elements and minerals are present in Sea-Crop®. These trace elements are presented in a highly available form and provide important enzyme co-factors that enable plants to form more complete compounds.
• Sea-Crop® contains 20% solids by weight, which include at least 89 different marine minerals from aluminum to zirconium, as well as organic substances.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
Sea-Crop® liquid concentrate can be used in a soil drench, transplant solution, in irrigation systems, or can be foliar applied. On perennial crops, apply in the fall as a soil drench for best results. On annual crops, apply as a drench at planting. Can be combined with most fertilizers except soluble phosphates. For best results, do not combine Sea-Crop® with herbicides.
• Foliar spray 2-8L per acre, 10-14 days after each cutting.
• Foliar spray 2-3L per acre, every 3-4 weeks.
• Foliar spray 2-8L per acre at appropriate plant stages.
For serious disease issues, increase the rate up to 10x for the best response.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing TrueLaunch with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.