Phos-Life™ is a plant available calcium and phosphate, together in a single, high-analysis combination.
Plant available calcium and phosphate, together in a single, high analysis product, is not normally a possibility. The non-ionic nature of MMS products allows this highly productive combination.
400mL - 1.5L
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
Soil Ameliorant or Fertigation:
• 4 - 12L / acre as required. Use higher rate for soil amelioration
• Vegetables: 1 L per 100 L water up to 2L/ac equivalent. Apply weekly or as required.
• Orchards & Vineyards: 1 L per 100 L water up to 4L/ac equivalent. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required.
• Ornamentals & Turf: 1 L per 100 L water up to 3L/ac equivalent. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required.
• Broadacre Crops: 400mL - 1.5L/ac in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required.
• Pasture: 400mL - 1.5L/ac in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required.
• Spot-Spraying: 50 mL per 10 L water, apply as required.
• 800mL – 2L/ac
Use a minimum dilution rate of 1 part product to 3 parts water. Rate will depend on the crop, row spacing & soil type. Always consider N & P crop requirements for starters based on reliable soil test data.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing NTS Phos-Life™ with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
400mL - 1.5L
Stage of Application
Soil and Foliar
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.