A micronized liquid suspension of silicon fertilizer
Dia-Life™ is comprised of micronized diatomaceous earth, which contains amorphous silica and is made of microscopic and fossilized remains of diatoms. Boron is also included in the formulation. Dia-Life™ contains around 0.70% boron, which is a silica synergist, along with a range of micronutrients. It is highly plant-available and helps improve flowering, fruit-set, and resilience to environmental stressors.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
Dia-Life™ can be fertigated, foliar sprayed or injected at planting. Common applications include horticultural crops, turf, pasture, as well as field crops. We recommend using Dia-Life™ as part of a proactive fertility program to improve crop health and resistance to disease and insect attack. Regular foliar applications ensure a steady supply of silicon, which is often immobile within plants.
• 2 – 8 L/ac as required
• Horticultural Crops/Turf: 1 L per 100 L water up to 2 L/aca equivalent. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
• Broadacre Crops: 400mL - 1L/ac in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required
• Pasture: 400mL – 1.25 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required
• Spot-Spraying: 50 mL per 10 L water, apply as required
• 400mL - 1 L/ac. Use a minimum dilution rate of 1 part product to 3 parts water. Rate will depend on the crop, row spacing & soil type. Always consider N & P crop requirements for starters based on reliable soil test data.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing NTS Dia-Life™ with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
Stage of Application
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.