NTS BAM™ is a multipurpose blend of anaerobic species for soil, compost, and plant health
NTS BAM™ is a bio-balancing blend of anaerobic organisms that increases nutrient solubilization, improves root development and function, fixes atmospheric nitrogen, improves crop resilience. BAM (Beneficial Anaerobic Microbes) is a liquid microbial inoculum that can be used to produce superior compost in a fraction of the time. It is also effective to treat stagnant manure ponds. It is highly effective as a compost accelerant, stubble digestor, pathogen suppressor, it can detoxify chemical residues and more.
Non-pathogenic groups of anaerobes can offer profound benefits in the soil, on the leaf, in manure pits, in composting, when bailing high moisture forage crops, and as an animal probiotic. Unlike pathogenic bacteria, these organisms ferment rather than putrefy, and they offer a truly impressive set of benefits.
There are no other single options available that can reduce chemical and fertilizer requirements, increase humus, cleanse water holes, sanitize sewerage, spark animal health and performance, improve the nutrient value of animal feed, and dramatically improve the sustainability and potential of composting.
NTS BAM™ contains a blend of over 80 different beneficial microbial organisms including lactobacillus, purple non-sulfur bacteria, fermenting fungi, yeast, and actinomycetes. Life Force BAM is a liquid microbial product with a pH of between 2.5 – 4.0.
The anaerobes contained within NTS BAM™ are some of the few organisms capable of removing dioxins from water and soil and have proved to be highly effective as antagonists of disease organisms. Lactobacilli are found in the gut and on the skin of all living organisms. They are found in every soil and on every leaf surface. Their abundance signals their importance.
The second group of organisms found in NTS BAM™ includes several species of probiotic yeasts. These include several Saccharomyces strains known to promote plant growth and resilience. Fermenting fungi and actinomycetes are also included to enhance humus building while improving the protective, beneficial balance.
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
• Apply 1 L/m3. Dilute with water and distribute throughout the pile in layers as it is built. For best results, cover the compost pile with a secure tarp to create anaerobic conditions. After 8 weeks, the composting process will be complete. Life Force BAM can also be used in aerobic compost to considerably speed the process, however, the anaerobic method is preferred. Speak to an Agriculture Solutions representative for more detail.
• For use in effluent ponds, use 200 – 1000 L depending on pond size and condition. Apply at multiple points around the periphery of the pond to help cleanse the water and remove algae.
• 5 L/tonne of seed. Mix with sufficient water for good coverage.
• Use 30 – 50 mL per 10 L of water, as required.
Fertigation with Horticulture, Ornamentals, and Turf:
• 2 – 12 L/ac, weekly or as required.
Drip-off Plant Drench:
• To improve the resilience of stressed plants, dilute 1:500 with water and thoroughly wet foliage, stem/trunk beyond the point of run-off to include a root zone soak. Repeat monthly or as required.
Horticulture, Ornamentals & Turf:
• Use 300 mL – 1 L per 100 L of water up to 3 L/ac, weekly or as required.
• 125 mL down the toilet once a month.
Because it contains live micro-organisms, do not mix Life Force BAM with fungicides/bactericides, toxic chemicals, or soil fumigants.
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing NTS BAM™ with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.