Amino acids chelate, promote and activate but, most importantly, they simplify the protein building process for the plant, and the energy saved can be utilized elsewhere.
• Chelation – amino acids are highly effective, natural chelating agents
• Protein building – amino acids offer an instant, energy-efficient plant nitrogen supply
• Immune support
• Plant growth promotion – several of the amino acids in Amino-Max™ are recognized plant growth promotants
• Enhanced quality – amino acids improve the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables
• Promotes the ripening and coloring process in fruit
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
Foliar spray application rates:
VEGETABLES & LEAFY GREENS
• 1L per 100L water up to 2L per acre equivalent as a natural nitrogen source
• 120mL / acre as a chelating agent.
• Apply at flowering, repeating every 2 weeks. For leafy greens apply at 5th leaf, repeat in 2 weeks
ORCHARDS & VINEYARDS
• Application rates as above. Apply at flowering, fruit set, and once during fruit-fill or as required
ORNAMENTALS & TURF
•Application rates as above. Apply every 4 weeks or as required
• 120mL - 400mL / acre in 60 - 100L water, depending on canopy closure. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply once or twice prior to flowering
• 120mL - 400mL / acre in 60 - 100L water. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply as required
• 50 mL per 10 L water. Apply as required
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing Amino-Max with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.