potent concentrate of amino acids
Amino acids chelate, promote and activate but, most importantly, they simplify the protein building process for the plant, and the energy saved can be utilized elsewhere.
• Chelation – amino acids are highly effective, natural chelating agents
• Protein building – amino acids offer an instant, energy-efficient plant nitrogen supply
• Immune support
• Plant growth promotion – several of the amino acids in Amino-Max™ are recognized plant growth promotants
• Enhanced quality – amino acids improve the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables
• Promotes the ripening and coloring process in fruit
120 - 400mL
Find below our product briefs, organic certification and labels. To receive a copy of our price list click here.
How to Apply
Foliar spray application rates:
VEGETABLES & LEAFY GREENS
• 1L per 100L water up to 2L per acre equivalent as a natural nitrogen source
• 120mL / acre as a chelating agent.
• Apply at flowering, repeating every 2 weeks. For leafy greens apply at 5th leaf, repeat in 2 weeks
ORCHARDS & VINEYARDS
• Application rates as above. Apply at flowering, fruit set, and once during fruit-fill or as required
ORNAMENTALS & TURF
•Application rates as above. Apply every 4 weeks or as required
• 120mL - 400mL / acre in 60 - 100L water, depending on canopy closure. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply once or twice prior to flowering
• 120mL - 400mL / acre in 60 - 100L water. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply as required
• 50 mL per 10 L water. Apply as required
* A jar test should be conducted when mixing Amino-Max with any other product to ensure compatibility.
Rate per Acre
120 - 400mL
Stage of Application
Want to design a custom program?
Our agronomists can help build you a custom, full-spectrum program for your growing needs. Click the button below to receive your complimentary consultation.